Padel courts are as unique as they are beautiful, and are sure to draw attention wherever they are built. An easy way to describe one would be to imagine a tennis court surrounded by glass walls as you have in squash.
They are about half the size of a tennis court and have a synthetic grass base. The glass walls are there to help the ball stay in play and keep the game exciting and fun.
We have set-up a company that deals exclusively in the building and installing of padel courts, proudly manufactured in South Africa.
You can find out more by visiting Padel Projects.
PADEL COURT SPECIFICATIONS
Standard model for outdoor or indoor padel
- Measurements 20m x10m (200m2)
- 100 x 50 x 2mm court structure made from lacquered and galvanised steel.
- 12 mm tempered safety glass.
- Screws and fittings prepared with glass fastens for stainless steel.
- LED flood lighting 8x400W.
- Synthetic grass.